MOD MARKIT IS AUSTRALIA'S LARGEST MODEST FASHION EVENT
Mod Markit makes modest fashion accessible by providing a platform for local and global brands to sell Modest Fashion. We believe in sustainability and include selling pre-loved clothing.
Mod Markit uses fashion to empower women two fold. Firstly we provide an authentic space for ethnically and religiously diverse women to have creative self expression. Secondly we support women in business and encourage growth.
What started out as a fun project with over 500 attendees in its first year, quickly grew to 2000+ attendees by the second event. Growth is estimated to be exponential this year as a partner of Melbourne Fashion Week.
Networks Australia Foundation - Official Partner to Mod Markit
A partnership that truly integrates within the fabric of an event is the aspiration of all partnerships. Mod Markit and Networks Australia Foundation are in an amazing position to create an authentic partnership, see below for details:
To ensure an integrated partnership with positive outcomes for both brands, a tailored package has been developed.
This includes profile branding, brand activation and leveraging the platform of Mod Markit x Melbourne Fashion Week: It is with these objectives in mind the following package has been constructed
POST RUNWAY 'SOCIAL MIXER', PRESENTED BY NETWORKS AUSTRALIA FOUNDATION
VIP Only access to invite includes:
- Deluxe and Diamond Deluxe ticket holders
- VIP Guests and Sponsors
- Top Australian Modest Fashion Influencers
- Designers & Models
Intention of this 'Social Mixer' is to provide value to the community by creating opportunity for networking in fashion and business. The gathering will have an MC and be hosted in a standing environment to promote meeting new people. To occur right after the runway from 8:30-9:30PM.
Guests will be treated to complimentary drinks and grazing tables. Event to take place in the 'Pre Dinner' room which has its own private bar.
Utilise this premium environment to showcase Networks Australia via the 'Post Runway Social Mixer'. This is an excellent opportunity to spread awareness amongst female business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs.
The Social Mixer will be marketed and presented on the day as a collaboration between Networks and Mod Markit.
Ie: 'Mod Markit Social Mixer, presented by Networks Australia'.
Mod Markit will work with Networks Australia to ensure the collaboration is authentic and truly believes this forum will connect and benefit of the community.
Marketing and promotion via social media and print in the lead up to Mod Markit. This allows for increased touch points for Networks Australia, allowing attendees to be familiarised with your brand. Details listed thoroughly in proposal below.
The opportunity for Networks Australia and Mod Markit to align through integrated promotion ensures you have multiple touch points in a PR capacity. Relevant story telling to engage attention and the broader consumer is a win win for all.
Mod Markit will work with Networks Australia to create a tailor made solution for the promotion of the services Networks Australia offers:
- Opportunity to leave a brand footprint with collaboration via the Post Runway Social Mixer.
- Opportunity to include advertising across website, print, and goodie bags and on event day.
Mod Markit & Networks Australia Foundation
Partnership Package Details
MARKETING AND PROMOTIONS
- Logo recognition as an official partner of MM, where all partners are recognised (Print posters, Information and Leaflets)
- Product/Advertising placement in 500 goodie bags
- Company logo and 100 word profile in event guide
- 1 IG social media posts and 1 story post. (Advertising to be incorporated and relevant to the collaboration with Mod Markit).
- Large logo on Media Wall Photography Backdrop
- Company Logo on all Media Releases
- Logo and advertising on large electronic screens throughout the day on September 1st.
- Networks Australia brochure or PDF available for download on MM website.
TICKETING AND HOSPITALITY
- 2 Mod Markit General Admission (Weekend Access)
- 2 VIP Mod Markit x M/FW Runway Tickets. Includes access to the sponsors' private lounge upstairs on September 1st. Room includes balcony outlooking event space. Accessible all day, complimentary drinks and grazing tables included. Numbers
Networks Australia Booth during the day 2x2m activation space. Can also recreate this at the Social Mixer in order to have people sign up for more info etc.
Can invite a guest speaker who can give a talk at beginning of social mixer.
The event will be advertised as such and is expected to attract 200 guests (150 from Mod Markit, up to 50 from Networks Australia) people, exact numbers to be determined closer to the date.
The entire Mod Markit Event is expected to attract over 4000 attendees over two days.
In-Kind (Food/Beverages): $2500
TOTAL $2 500
Mod Markit 2019 August - September 2019